"Art makes the world go around" was a logo I was inspired to create, especially during this time in our world of Covid-19. Many of us are reassessing what is important to us, what makes us feel good, and whether you are an artist or not, creating art can be good for the soul. Entertainment and art is critical to help us express ourselves or have others express it for us, and as art is so important to my wellbeing I created this logo to celebrate our love of art and creativity!
Homewares and T-shirts are made to order. All logos are hand drawn or designed by Sandra Vincent.
The company that prints my homewares and t-shirts are proudly Australian owned and operated, in Ferntree Gully, Victoria, Australia. T-shirts are imported from China and are printed in Melbourne (see Shipping & Delivery time estimates below).
Product Details: Regular fit, crew neck, mid-weight, 180 GSM, 28-singles, 100% combed cotton (marles 15% polyester). Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
Shipping & Delivery Estimates (FREE postage within Australia. $5 express).
• Standard 8-15 business days to most metro areas in Australia
8-20 business days to non-metro areas in Australia.
• Express 6-15 business days to most metro areas in Australia
6-20 business days to non-metro areas in Australia.
* T-shirts available for Men, Women and children with this logo.
||Body Width (cm)
||Body Length (cm)|
How to Measure:
- Lay an existing t-shirt flat.
- Body Width: Measure 3cm below armpit, from one side to the other.
- Body Length: Measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the t-shirt.