FREE POSTAGE within AUSTRALIA.
Ever wanted to be creative but scared to start? This DIY paint a tote bag kit (with everything you need included) is a great beginning, and functional to use as a bag afterwards. Included in your art kit is a tutorial video with step-by-step painting instructions using the exact products that you will receive in your tote bag kit. This can give you the confidence to begin, and then start creating your own designs or projects!
Included in your DIY paint a tote bag kit:
• Quality thick cotton canvas bag 370gsm (Size HxWxD 40 x 44 x 10cm) with black cotton strap (50 X 3cm). One side is already painted with gesso so your bag is ready to paint on straight away.
• Set of 4pc assorted Mont Marte brushes. Perfect introduction set. Includes 4 flat and round paint brushes. Flat brushes (size 6, 12, 18). Round brush (size 6) Taklon and hog bristles.
• Small tub of clear gesso to prime your canvas ready for paint. A clear primer/barrier that helps paint go further and not seap through the inside of the bag.
• Printed instructions from start to finish.
• Set of 8 x 20ml pots of fabric paint (White, Black, Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue, Red & Purple). Mont Marte Fabric Paints are perfect for all your DIY fashions and homeware projects. The eight bright, permanent colours can be mixed together for an endless palette and can be applied by hand, with a brush or with screen printing techniques.
• Link of painting tutorial video of a tote bag being painted from start to finish.